There is a secret word out there nobody wants to talk about. It’s embarrassing, it’s painful and it looks bloody awful! That word is – hemorrhoids!! These little buggers creep up on you and take occupation of the one place the sun don’t shine. They can get pretty big, feel really sore and can even start to stick out!
You Are Not Alone.
What might bring comfort is to know you are not alone. There are actually a number of celebrities who have suffered with hemorrhoids. The following is a list of people who have suffered with hemorrhoids:
● How I Met Your Mother Star – Neil Patrick Harris
● Heartthrob and Mega Star – George Clooney
● Rapper and Hip Hop Star – Lil’ Wayne
● Football Star Elite – David Beckham
● Author & Journalist – Ernest Hemingway
● Ex U.S. President – Jimmy Carter
● French Emperor – Napoleon Bonaparte
● Sociologist – Karl Marx
So there you go! You can breathe a sigh of relief. Even these exceptionally famous people suffered with hemorrhoids.
How To Treat Hemorrhoids
So now what? Ok. So let’s fix the problem. It’s a matter of mathematics. Hemorrhoids plus treatment should equal no hemorrhoids. Let’s get started!
Natural treatments include:
● Lying in a sitz bath of plain water or warm tub several times a day for around 10 minutes at a time.
● Adding fiber to your diet, drinking many fluids and regularly exercising to avoid constipation.
● Using an ice pack which, in effect, will reduce swelling.
● Stopping sending e-mails and checking facebook on the toilet. The less time spent in the toilet, the better your hemorrhoids have a chance of healing.
● Always passing, or trying to pass, a stool when the need arises. Whatever you do, don’t hold it in. If your body is telling you to go – go!
Then there are pure and natural treatments such as HemClear which treat hemorrhoids as well as improve the health of your veins and blood vessels in order to prevent future hemorrhoids from popping up. Hemclear offers both a cream and capsule form and works very effectively! Read this HemClear Reviews to find out more!
You should know that there are more serious treatments out there and these include:
● Hemorrhoidectomy – If your hemorrhoids are large and broad, poking out or nestling deep inside, they may require surgical removal. This surgical removal process is known as hemorrhoidectomy. This is only done as a last alternative as there is a risk of permanent damage to the sphincter.
● Rubber Band Ligation (or “banding”) – This is where you place a very small rubber band inside of the rectum around the base of the hemorrhoid. This will cut off circulation. What happens next is that the hemorrhoid should disappear within the time period of seven to ten days. This will leave a scar that prevents further bleeding and prolapse.
● Sclerotherapy – This works temporarily. You get an injection, made out of a chemical solution, around the blood vessels and this will shrink the hemorrhoids.
● Cutting – External hemorrhoids can also be treated by cutting them open by a doctor within the first 24 hours of developing.
At the end of the day you need not worry should these nasty little buggers find you. Take action straight away, treat them and they should go away in no time!